My Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Favourite Products Of 2012 | YouTube

Finally, i have recovered from the flu and have uploaded my first YouTube video!
I thought it would be a good idea to round off 2012 by concluding my favourite products, so i hope you find it useful and enjoy it.

I would love to receive requests on what videos you would like me to do, feel free to ask and i'll see what i can do. I will continue to blog as well as film, and have a lot more exciting things to share with you. I'm hoping to put some fashion into my blogging/filming, so hauls and OOTD's and tips and tricks will be shared at some point!

Watch my first video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COODc_EUugo

My YouTube username is : JillianCurrie

Please subscribe and thumbs up the video if you like it!
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment