My Followers

Saturday 8 December 2012

Leopard Print Eye Makeup

First of all i am sorry for my lack of blogging recently! Have been super busy and also had my birthday so i've been out doing things. Thinking of making my birthday haul/day my first youtube video so let me know what you think.

I've jumped ahead a bit as i haven't shown you lot my basic eye looks, and have gone straight to a more complex one, but i love this so much and am pretty chuffed with myself that i managed to do it first time!

Step 1: After applying the skin makeup (see blog post about foundation and american lips to read on how i did the skin) i got two different purple eyeshadows, a dark blue, and a black and filled in her eyebrows blending them all together. I had a picture that i was referencing too, which is on the beautylish app if you are interested. I then got my aquacolours (kryolan) and using a thin brush, dashed each colour lightly and randomly across the eyelid and browbone in a rainbow like pattern, going green to yellow to orange to pink to blue to purple! I then waited for this to dry. (You must keep the eye closed or opening it will smudge the look while wet)

Step 2: I then took a black liquid liner, believe it or not the one i was using was from Primark! And then created leopard print shapes and dots in the shape of a cat like eye. This requires a steady hand and a lot of patience! And again, do not open your eye until dry!

Step 3: I then took a silver glitter liner, from beautyUK and added glitter into a few of the leopard print shapes.


Step 4: To finish of the eyes, i added a line of black liquid liner with a flick, following the natural shape of the eye and also the shape of my pattern. I added a white kohl liner in the inner corner of the eye (MUA) and took the black liquid liner under the eye about a quarter of the way.

Step 5: To complete, i used a black kohl liner (MUA) and took it the rest of the way along the bottom eye line. I then blended it with a grey smokey coloured eye shadow (kryolan) , and then mascara to finish! (max-factor).




 Step 6: To complete the look i added a bright red lip using NYX lip palette. I then also lightly teased her hair, to make it look more 'wild' like the whole cat look i created, and parted it in the middle. ( Hair is naturally curly)





No comments:

Post a Comment